Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient for humans that cannot by synthesised in the body. Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides 1g of vitamin C in a low acid form to support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc support prostate and reproductive system health in males. They also maintain sperm health and motility.
- Vitamin C supports blood vessel, blood capillary and bone health.
- Vitamin C and zinc help connective tissue formation and maintain skin health.
- Zinc is an important trace mineral that is involved in over 300 chemical reactions in the body. A diet high in plant foods can impact zinc absorption. Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids contains 8mg of zinc to support wound healing and metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids contains antioxidants that reduce free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin C forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
Adults and children over 12 years -Take 1 tablet, one to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)
|Ascorbic acid (as Sodium ascorbate)
| TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.