Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Quercetin has natural antihistamine properties.
- Quercetin Complex provides symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Quercetin Complex provides anti-inflammatory and antihistamine activity for the relief of hayfever and mild allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the absorption and utilisation of vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids refer to a group of (antioxidant) compounds and includes quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin are potent antioxidants.
- Quercetin Complex helps maintain capillary strength and health.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food. Children 9-12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.