Concentrated EPA & DHA fish oil
Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate is a high-strength fish oil supplement rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- High-strength EPA/DHA
- Heavy metal tested
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 Concentrate uses high-grade, sustainably sourced fish oil that undergoes molecular distillation and purification steps. Omega-3 Concentrate is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function. It also helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports healthy foetal development by supporting healthy eye and brain development, and supports brain function in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports cognitive function and memory recall.
- Fish oil is anti-inflammatory and supports joint health.
- Omega-3 Concentrate helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years -For general wellbeing: Take 1 capsule daily, with food. For brain health, cognitive function and eye health: Take 2 capsules daily, with food.
For joint health: Take 2-6 capsules daily, with food.
Or take a directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated Fish omega-3 triglycerides
| equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 500mg
| equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 206mg
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.