Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex supports healthy immune system function.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex provides symptomatic relief of colds and flu and may reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve congestion and fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western and Native American herbal medicine for the management of minor skin disorders such as wounds, boils and abscesses.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years –Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.