Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- B Complete Sustained Release is a high-strength vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- B Complete Sustained Release contains B vitamins that help to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- B Complete Sustained Release assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health. Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- B Complete Sustained Release contains 400mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- B Complete Sustained Release contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
| equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg
| equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.